Much like aromatherapy, flower remedies reduce stress and tension, which are common occurrences when getting pregnant. Flower remedies improve overall mental health, which in turn has a positive effect on a womanï¿½s reproductive health, thereby increasing her chances of getting pregnant.
How to Prepare and Take Flower Remedies
Flower remedies may be taken on their own, in a prepared combination, or in a mix of your selection. Single essences are sold at what is known as stock strength, meaning that you should dilute them further before taking them. Purchased combinations are ready to take immediately. If you are mixing your own selection, you should fill a glass of water until it is three quarters of the way full, and then add 3 to 4 drops of a few different flower essences (although it is recommended you use no more than seven).
Each dosage should involve 4 to 6 drops on the tongue, taking care to ensure the dropper doesnï¿½t touch your mouth. Alternately, you can add a few drops to a glass of water.
Flower Remedies that Improve Your Chances of Getting Pregnant
Some of the most helpful flower remedies when getting pregnant are:
- She Oak: she oak reduces stress caused by fertility issues and improves hormonal imblancces
- Noni: fosters feeling of nurturing and caring and reduces negative feelings
- White Chestnut: also promotes positive thinking
- Vervain: a relaxing flower remedy that calms feelings of anxiety and hypertension, which can impede fertility
- Wisteria: promotes feelings of sensuality in the body and promotes calmness
- Aspen: aspen helps reduce feelings of anticipation and anxiety, thereby reducing your levels of stress and helping to promote better overall reproductive health which increases your fertility
- White Chestnut: another flower remedy helpful in getting pregnant, white chestnut reduces tension, stress and anxiety. Helpful in promoting mental health, white chestnut is particularly helpful in reducing feelings of bitterness and frustration which women who have difficulty getting pregnant often experience in their journey towards pregnancy
How to Choose Flower Remedies
One of the simplest ways to choose essences is intuition. Read through the descriptions of flower essences to find out which ones seem to be the most relevant to you (i.e. stress reduction, depression relieve, energy boost, etc.).
In addition, professional flower remedy therapists can be consulted to prescribe a combination of specific essences that are particularly helpful in helping you on your journey towards getting pregnant.
Visit our forum for more alternative fertility treatment ideas.