New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
roubyehwa - January 24th, 2011 6:18 AM

Eiffel Tower in my feet

Mars is located in the south bank of the Seine Eiffel Tower Square North, January 26, 1887 start, May 15, 1889 open. Eiffel Tower area of one hectare, the tower is hollow steel structure, 320 meters high and weighs 9,000 tons. There elevation of 57 meters, 115 meters and 276 meters of the three-tier platform for exploring the fourth floor of 300 meters above sea level platform, based weather station. Top of the frame with the antenna, Paris Television Centre. Equipped with a lift from the ground to the top of the tower and the 1710 ladder. Is one of the world's most famous tourist sites. November 8, 1884, the French lower house of parliament to decide: 1889 ? May 3 to November 6, Paris, France will host the third World Expo, the theme is to celebrate the 100th anniversary of victory in the French Revolution, the Eiffel Tower came into being.

About 100 meters away from the Eiffel Tower, we can already saw the green trees towering Eiffel Tower after tower, in the blue sky against the background, stand out of the Eiffel Tower crown the clouds, look majestic bearing extraordinary, more than 100 years of the She valiant, glory a century ago, no wonder the Eiffel Tower in Paris, known as a cloud Munv.

Gradually move closer to the Eiffel Tower, the more that Tower is an incredible building. 100 years ago, no scaffolding, no aerial cable car, it literally relying on precise calculations, the weight of 9,000 tons of steel a piece up with a hot rivet welding, this is what the passion, skill and courage Oh!

The foot of the Eiffel Tower, the Chinese and foreign tourists come to visit from the two long rows of columns perpendicular to each other, people in this waiting to board the lift tower. According to tour guide said that is enough time, health visitors have a plethora of steps along the board the tower. I looked up, and sure enough there are backpack-toting tourists marching forward tower. However, I'm lazy, and we naturally have to lift myself.
A look behind me there was the sun listening to handsome boy suddenly very surprised but quietly told me: "The Eiffel Tower was not to fall!" "Arabian Nights!" I said to himself, but still held first look to the spire, also felt the south tower slowly tilted forward, my head suddenly a bit dizzy.

But the strong Taki told me, the Eiffel Tower, "down" is certainly not possible, do we see the Earth's rotation? A closer look, the original is the spire at the top of the clouds drift in the north, gives rise to the illusion of movement in the south tower. Wow! Eiffel Tower, you are with heaven in stature Oh!

I walk in the foot has a foot square tower a football field, carefully admiring this beautiful building. Side of the Seine in the tower flows quietly, like a cross lying on the green, the Eiffel Tower is like a Decleor's wonderful, beat Kwan Fong, vibrant, seamless between the two complement each other, for this is combined with the natural masterpieces.

I look forward to Gustav • Eiffel Tower at the foot of the half-length image of gold, this is the first time I know this era of giant, thin face, wide of the brain, eyes sparkle with the front sight, people really should remember him. 100 years ago, is his extraordinary imagination and courage to use this tower to be one of the symbols of France. 100 years ago, the tower of the debate on whether to have surfaced in my mind: Gothic architecture school in Paris distinguished experts, from a mathematical point of view, the construction of this tower is not possible, they even figure out when the tower construction to 228 meters collapse occurs. As well as part of the residents living around the tower quickly removed. When the build to this height, do also gathered around waiting for disaster. Paris, the biggest opposition comes from the literary artists. 1887, 47, led the writer Guy de Maupassant who launched a well-known Tower of the signature campaign against the "culture of France by defiance in the name of style, history and art of France on behalf of threatened, against the heart of Paris --- Eiffel Tower construction design of this useless monster, "and even that the tower would" bring to our Paris humiliation and irreparable damage. " Eiffel face of various pressures, always cool, calm and convinced that the construction of the tower will be a monument of human ideals. Now history has proved that Eiffel's vision.

Tower next to the park clean and quiet, lush green trees, grass meadows, and clear streams seem to attract any interest in the Beishoulengluo visitors, only a few ducks swimming in the river leisurely, occasionally a few pigeons flew to the grass looking for food. Visitors with peace and quiet of the park is very uncoordinated, the tower of the French Republic to flash around the heavily armed patrols. Tour guide told us that for anti-terrorism needs, arranged in the main tourist attractions military patrol, spot the garbage bags are transparent, which is to beware of terrorists placed bombs. Then I noticed garbage bags is indeed transparent. We could not help but want to keep this beautiful moment, have come up in the hands of the DV mini camera, Watch mini camera and Pendant mini camera began to take pictures.

After almost four, fifty minutes later, we passed security checks, along with the flow of people crowding into a plethora of elevators, the elevator which can take more than 20 people. This use of the 100 years of powered lift with its strong pull gently drive us off the ground, because all four sides of glass, people can lift steel bar through the slot to see the urban landscape of Paris, also receive off the feeling of have to say, I enjoyed the feeling.

Lasts 2.3 minutes, we arrived at Tower 3 layers. Just taken the elevator door, an he could feel the breeze blowing, suddenly in front, and it was a strategically advantageous position, the eight scenery. I can not wait to cross the aisle to the tower fence, panoramic view of the city of Paris. Jimuyuantiao, visibility did not have to say, it is said you can see the range of 70 kilometers.

I am with open arms, raised head, eyes closed, is being affected by the nature of the wind, breathing the air of nature, a long time before we slowly opened his eyes, looking underground masterpiece of humanity, a path winding through to the distance, a rise of blocks in the open high-rise buildings, the floor of the green people looked relaxed and happy.

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<