New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
marco - February 11th, 2011 5:46 AM

my wife undergo tubal ligation procedure. can this guarantee that she will not capable of conceiving again?

carla@49 - February 11th, 2011 5:55 AM

While very rare and practically unheard of, there are case reports in the medical literature of spontaneous recanalization (where the cut channels, either vas deferens or fallopian tubes, rejoined together on their own to re-establish the channels), making pregnancy possible once again.

woman_R - February 11th, 2011 11:48 AM

this is not 100% sure, just like what happened to me..

callme_liss - February 11th, 2011 12:05 PM

How common and how safe is this procedures?

letberry27 - February 11th, 2011 12:40 PM

In the United States, where family planning is seriously practiced, one partner is sterilized in about 1/3 of all married couples. So, in 33% of all married couples, whose wife had a tubal ligation or a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus). These surgical procedures, like any operations, are not devoid of possible complications, but they are very safe.

ISPRose - February 11th, 2011 4:55 PM

if this is not safe, this should be stopped earlier and not used to treat infertility of medical doctors and hospital ;D

this can't guarantee of being pregnant again. i have an auntie who had being pregnant after six months after tubal ligation .

sayp - February 14th, 2011 1:52 PM

tubal ligation can't guarantee if not getting into pregnant like what my friend happened a couple of months she got pregnant

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<