New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
sandy - June 12th, 2011 3:51 PM

am about to start taking clomid and i have been told there is nothing wrong with me and my husband as a normal sperm count but we have been trying for about 5 years will clomid help?

Gwynyth - July 11th, 2011 6:04 PM

Clomid should help if your egg doesn't always appear, to strengten the chance of the egg being there. But if you don't have a problem with your eggs showing every month, you'll have a reasonable chance for more kids at once.

sandy - July 12th, 2011 1:21 AM

Thanks Gwynyth well i have just got my period so this month of 50mg didn't work so am going onto 100mg this month. I had no side effects really just about a week before my period i started getting different period pains so i got my hopes up only to be disappointed. I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for next month but it really is a terrible waiting game

Gwynyth - July 21st, 2011 9:21 AM

I know, I'm there as well *hugs*

I keep reminding me, a colleague just got pregnant, after trying for 6,5 years. If she could after such a long time, we shouldn't give up hope either! Just keep on trying and one day, we'll succeed too!

sandy - July 28th, 2011 3:06 AM

Was your friend on clomid too? and how about you are you taking it?

blondey34 - July 29th, 2011 1:44 PM

Hi Sandy, How long have you been on clomid? I am just about to start my first month in August, and would love to hear of any successful stories.

sandy - August 1st, 2011 3:48 AM

Hey Blondie i am on my second round the first one was 50 mg with no joy and this month i am on 100mg, i have one week till my period so i have my fingers and toes crossed but to be honest i dont feel like i am. It's very hard every month with the waiting and i hope to have a success soon and i wish you all the luck in the world. I had no side effects at all but we are all different. Do you have problems ovulating or is it just an unexplained fertility like me?

blondey34 - August 1st, 2011 5:53 AM

Hi Sandy! I have a 3 year old little boy who we had nonproblem conceiving within 3 months naturally, then I had an ectoptic pregnancy last February2010 and had my right tube removed. I have just recently been referred and had my left tube checked which is fine and bloods checked etc but they showed that I hadn't ovulated, so hence the clomid! So am hoping this will do the trick soon!!! Have you had everything else tested? Wishing you all the luck in the world and pray that we both get pregnant soon xx

sandy - August 1st, 2011 8:19 PM

I will pray for you too, at least your lucky that you have a lovely little boy. I am 31 and have no children (yet) and have had every test dont and they all came back perfect. My husband also was checked and even though he was slightly low the doctor said it would no way effect getting pregnant so he diagnosed us with unexplained infertility which i find more annoying than actually having a problem. I you have a problem you find the solution how to fix it but if there is no problem its extremely frustrating.
All i can do is pray that clomid works for me and for you too.
Good luck xxxx

Sarahxxx - February 22nd, 2012 10:33 AM

Good luck with the Clomid. I have just come off of it after 4 months - it pushed my regular cycle of 28 days up to 32 days !!! and it did also produce 2 eggs monthly instead of 1 (confirmed by monthly scans).

Fingers crossed for you ...

x

joel2067254431 - July 23rd, 2012 4:32 PM

Hi there

dimples - September 11th, 2012 3:22 PM

my hubby and i have been ttc for 4 months. we are both over 35 and we would like #2. we had no problems with #1, but we were 10 yrs younger!
if we haven't been lucky in another 2 months i will visit our doc and ask for clomid. I am just curious, are your chances higher of having twins if clomit is used?? we have no twins in our family, but wow, I would love 2 at once!! LoL... this is purely a question out of being curious.

alexanderandreas021 - August 22nd, 2013 7:48 AM

I was on clomid for my 3-7 days cycle and took clomid from my 3rd cycle until wednesday.
My question is? Are you suppose to start feeling symptoms during the clomid pills or after clomid pills?

Please login or register to post on this thread.
<